Help from seniors

excellent software.... Thanks Kelsenellenvian....

how can i make autorun software,

I mean : i have made windows xp bootable cd, now i want that when i In cd in cdrom, computer automatically start a page, where i gave some features i.e. silent installation, brown cd , & Feedback & Exit too....

bcz i have seen a cd which contain autorun menu

waiting for your reply people:):)

Thanks for your help Man!!

but actually i want to make a menu whom i.e. silent install, browse cd & exit button features available.....

basically wants to be known as menu creator, cd menu builder etc etc

post-313449-0-00674200-1296892070_thumb.

Edited by stylishqadir

Kelsenellenelvian Thanks !!!! : ) :)

you always there for help us....

i have made a menu by the software you preffered linasoft.. Thanks again....

now i want that when windows XP start, my own logo appeared on startup, before few days you were preferrd me a software WinntbbuED_3.1, i have changed the startup page and setup page too... but i want to know that which file and where i copy files on cd....

bcz i want if some install windows whom made by me.... after installation of windows, when system start, my own logo appeared on startup....

waiting Sir!!!!

Dear Seniors....

the text on the billboard showed up in english correctly except for "Installation will complete in 39 minutes". Instead, it said:

Installation abgeschlossen in ungefahr 33 minuten

which im guessing to be german or something along those lines.

Help me in this connection....

Help!!!!

...want to add page in Windows XP Setup during installation, because i want to write something in this new page....for guidance i am adding a picture....

I'm assuming you have an English XP... the original snapshot (first picture you uploaded) wasn't directly from your "install", but taken from the WWW, correct?

Not sure if this is your problem, but...

During a "test" of the program I had WINNTBBU.DLL already expanded but SYSSETUP.DLL was not and had an "Expanded Failed" message. The text showed as you describe in your last post.

After manually expanding SYSSETUP.DLL and re-running it showed correctly. I did not continue further with the "alterations" as I'm satisfied with the "original".

HTH

Edited by submix8c

Hello Seniors....

I want to change the Start Page of Windows XP....

im making my own windows XP bootable cd....

I have did everything just my last step is to change the startup page on WIndows XP....

How can i change this page, I am attaching picture for guidance....

and also wants to know : how and where i copy file in Windows XP bootable cd....

Kindly help!!!!

post-313449-0-50674000-1297184267_thumb.