Help from seniors

thanks man....

but actualy i have made some software for installation through wpi, so i use wpi fist time just like child, bcz i dont know any things that how can i use wpi software, but some help of wpi chapters i made the page for installation, now i want to know that how this wpi page will run from cd actualy bootable windows xp cd,

i want to make a booatbale cd of windows xp and wants that after installation of windows xp, this wpi page run automaticaly and these we choose software for installation or by default installation,

but actulay i want to know what i do to run wpi from cd, i mean which file i copy to cd fo installation of softwares.

plz help

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Man.

it works.

i have made WindowsXP buitable cd with wpi too.

now i want to know how can i make windowsxp bootable cd with my name too.

actualy some people have made windows xp cd with their name in System properties.

I also want to make windowsxp cd with my name and offcourse with wpi too.

waiting for help

Thanks Man..

but this is the process of change the name in properties , but in installed in windows....

and actualy i want that when i install window from my bootable cd, this changes appear his self.

i want to know that which files i added to windows folder, for appear my name in system properties automatically.

my mean that which file i add in i386 folder.

i want that when i install window, and installation completed, and wpi installed softwares.

then i go to my computer and right click there and check system properties.

and i want to see that after installation my name automatically there in system properties....

actualy my english is so wk

1) Set inside => $OEM$\$$\System32\oeminfo.ini

Create your file oeminfo.ini, like this:

;rev 010603

;France

;Pavilion

[General]

Manufacturer=Hewlett-Packard

Model=HP Pavilion t.833ch

[support Information]

Line1= Hewlett-Packard Suisse

Line2= Tel: 0848 000 970

Line3= Microsoft Suisse

Line4= Tel: 0848 800 255

Line5= Service technique Tel: 0848 858 868

Line6= ou Tel:

Line7= N° produit:

Line8= N° série:

Line9= En France, appelez le: 08 92 69 60 22

Line10= Lun.-Ven. 08:30-18:00

Line11= Activation pour les Produits Microsoft (Windows, Office)

Line12= Tel: 0800 111 060 ou +41 1 800 9201

Line13= Support URL:

Line14= http://welcome.hp.com/country/fr/fr/welcome.html

2) And for your personal values create a file oobeinfo.ini and set this one inside: $OEM$\$$\System32\oobe\oobeinfo.ini

oobeinfo.ini

[startupOptions]

StartUrl=

[options]

MouseTutorial=0

JoinDomain=1

AdminPw=1

Use1394AsLan=0

[OEMRegistrationPage]

OEMAddRegPage=0

PostToOEM=0

RegPostURL=

[OEMHardwareTutorial]

OEMHWTutorial=0

[branding]

OEMName=Hewlett-Packard

[OEMHardwareTutorial]

OEMHWTutorial=0

[signup]

ISPSignup=MSN

OfferCode=0

Locales=1,81

IDLocales=1,81,33,49,107,61,44

[userInfo]

FirstName="Name"

MiddleInitial="Initials"

LastName="your last name"

CompanyName="Company"

PrimaryEmail=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx

SecondaryEmail=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx

Adapt to your needs!

I have a problem and wants your help

A few days ago my Win XP Pro suddenly got flaky so today I decided to reinstall. I booted to the cd, deleted the C partition, created a new C partition and started reinstalling. During the reinstall I got error messages:

"Windows could not load the installer for CDROM..." and "Windows could not load the installer for disk drive...Contact hardware vendor for assistance.

I Ok'ed my way past it and let the install finish. Since then I can't get past the windows splash. I flashes on the screen for a second and then the monitor goes black.

I have run a Western Digital diagnostic on my hard disk, tried removing and swapping memory chips and I'm running out of ideas. I'm even having difficulty getting it to boot to the cd rom so I can attempt to install again.

I also have tried my windows xp cd whom i make myself by nlite software with wpi and and with your help too....

My hard disk is 80gb sata western digital..

i have also tried to install window in another system but this message is appearing again and again "Windows could not load the installer for CDROM..." and "Windows could not load the installer for disk drive...Contact hardware vendor for assistance." issue is not with computer, issue is with harddrive

kindly help as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards

this forum is the place where genius together!! really

from my first day i join the page by the help of wpi program.... and still i have ask many questions and i found brillient answers.... Thanks all Men!!

I want to add page in Windows XP Setup during installation, because i want to write something in this new page....

for guidance i am adding a picture....

post-313449-0-49208500-1296327031_thumb.

Edited by stylishqadir