Fully unattended installation just by one click !

• 3 weeks later...

please! post it for us

Sorry I wasn't around these days.

post what ?

I'm not sure what you mean by " it "

If you mean the whole project, i should tell you that after a little chat with some of microsoft's moderators they assured me that most of it are illegal to share with others.

but if you have a question i'll try to guide you to solve it yourself !

Good luck

Edited by lordsepid

Well I refer to the project. It is very difficult to do what you got, if I had a tutorial would help many people. Provide knowledge not understand why it is illegal? And the nlite and other programs that do the same (so that they are no longer updated because they only want to know the win7)? Please think about it. Sorry for English. thanks for attention.

Well I refer to the project. It is very difficult to do what you got, if I had a tutorial would help many people. Provide knowledge not understand why it is illegal? And the nlite and other programs that do the same (so that they are no longer updated because they only want to know the win7)? Please think about it. Sorry for English. thanks for attention.

It's not proper to bring up this thread every time with the same question that I've already answered a few times.

I'm starting to realize that it's going to bother other members to see a thread goes round and round without any useful conclusion.

like I said before, this project is much bigger than a few batch files and some helpful screenshots.

I don't have time to create a fully described tutorial for it, but I'll willingly answer every question that's related to this project except for the parts that are restricted.

And the nlite and other programs that do the same ...

If you really think that nLite is able to do even 5% of it, I'll say go for it.

And if you're still going to insist on acquiring the whole project then don't bother others in this thread and just give me a personal message, but i assure you that my answer is not gonna change.

Good luck