installing software silenlty with serial key

deathdragon

im new to forum,so i wan help,i wan to install Adobe photoshop CS5 extended silent with serial key,(others software too), although i cant install software silent with winrar it ask for serial key,which is annoying so i want to install software with serials key silently,i don't have any knowledge to programing

im new to forum,so i wan help,i wan to install Adobe photoshop CS5 extended silent with serial key,(others software too), although i cant install software silent with winrar it ask for serial key,which is annoying so i want to install software with serials key silently,i don't have any knowledge to programing

doesnt anyone have sloution to my problem????

• 2 weeks later...

Please can someone help or just redirect as on some tutorial that we can see exemple

Thank You.

Please can someone help or just redirect as on some tutorial that we can see exemple

Thank You.

There is no one cure all tutorial for this issue. It is different for every different type of installation method, MSI, InstallShield, Adobe, etc. So it will depend upon what software you want to deploy. Best result google "app title" silent install and you will likely find your answer in the first 5 results. Most of them I have looked for I find at appdeploy.com

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the guide:

1. create an xml file as follow, save it as "whatever.override" format, don't forget to replace the "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" with your serial number(without any separator)

for 32-bit CS5

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Configuration>
<Payload adobeCode="{7DFEBBA4-81E1-425B-BBAA-06E9E5BBD97E}">
<Data key="Serial" protected="0">xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</Data>
<Data key="Registration">Suppress</Data>
<Data key="EULA">Suppress</Data>
<Data key="Updates">Suppress</Data>
</Payload>
</Configuration>

for 64-bit CS5

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Configuration>
<Payload adobeCode="{667C8B6C-3EAF-4646-A8EC-D85CCC4D3D84}">
<Data key="Serial" protected="0">xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</Data>
<Data key="Registration">Suppress</Data>
<Data key="EULA">Suppress</Data>
<Data key="Updates">Suppress</Data>
</Payload>
</Configuration>

2 .create a deployment answer file, save it as "Deployment.xml", for other languages other than en-us, refer to the examples within "Deployment" folder of CS5 setup media.

for 32-bit en-US CS5

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Deployment>
<Properties>
<!--Note that the INSTALLDIR value is machine specific. The value below is a suggested default value but may need to be overriden.-->
<Property name="INSTALLDIR">C:\Program Files\Adobe</Property>
<Property name="mediaSignature">{15FEDA5F-141C-4127-8D7E-B962D1742728}</Property><Property name="driverAdobeCode">{15FEDA5F-141C-4127-8D7E-B962D1742728}</Property><Property name="installLanguage">en_US</Property></Properties>
<Payloads>
<Payload adobeCode="{15FEDA5F-141C-4127-8D7E-B962D1742728}">
<Action>install</Action>
</Payload>
<Payload adobeCode="{7DFEBBA4-81E1-425B-BBAA-06E9E5BBD97E}">
<Action>install</Action>
</Payload></Payloads>
</Deployment>

for 64-bit en-US CS5

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Deployment>
<Properties>
<!--Note that the INSTALLDIR value is machine specific. The value below is a suggested default value but may need to be overriden.-->
<Property name="INSTALLDIR">C:\Program Files\Adobe</Property>
<Property name="mediaSignature">{15FEDA5F-141C-4127-8D7E-B962D1742728}</Property><Property name="driverAdobeCode">{15FEDA5F-141C-4127-8D7E-B962D1742728}</Property><Property name="installLanguage">en_US</Property></Properties>
<Payloads>
<Payload adobeCode="{15FEDA5F-141C-4127-8D7E-B962D1742728}">
<Action>install</Action>
</Payload>
<Payload adobeCode="{667C8B6C-3EAF-4646-A8EC-D85CCC4D3D84}">
<Action>install</Action>
</Payload></Payloads>
</Deployment>

3. now use the following command line to silently install your cs5

Set-up.exe --mode=silent --deploymentFile="your Deployment.xml file path" --overrideFile="your .override file path"

4. If you want to install CS5 from removable media, create a folder named "Adobe CS5" under the root of media, and place all of the CS5 setup source files (including folders "Deployment", "packages", "payloads", "resources" and Set-up.exe file) into it.

5. Most official CS5 updates and plugins can be install silently with "--mode=silent" switch, but I don't figure out how to install them directly from removable media, currently I need to copy them to harddisk and delete them after installation.

Edited by Rico.JohnnY