[Help]How to modify a theme instaler?

metalx

I want to use this instaler( a transformation pack) formy unattended cd but i want to change the desktop background ,logon image and other things..is posible?if is what tool should i use?

Edited by pizdulica

Logon image is random, desktop bg and theme can be set with WINNT.SIF

[Shell]
CustomDefaultThemeFile="%ResourceDir%\Themes\<Theme_Name>.theme"

If you want to open (cant apply) a .theme and/or .msstyle file with your "installer" you could try one of these commands

rundll32 Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl desk,@Themes /Action:OpenTheme /File:"%WinDir%\resources\themes\windows classic.theme"
rundll32 Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl desk,@Appearance /Action:OpenMSTheme /File:"%WinDir%\resources\themes\folder\file.msstyle"

There might be a command to simply apply the theme but I dont know it

Edited by ricktendo64

thx alot mate for your info:D..but i must say that i wasnt clear in my first post: i have this transformation pack seven remix and it works as an instaler..but the problem is that it has his own logon and boot screen and some icons that i want to modify..im newbie in stuff like this and i was wondering if is a tool (or a way to) unpack that instaler and to modify what i need to change ..tried with reshack but i cant change (or dont know) the logon ,wallpaper and others:D

You can unpack it with universal extractor or 7zip, but you will not be able to repack it easily...as for your default user pic here is the answer

By the looks of it I think he is using old XPize source

Edited by ricktendo64