wirelessly connect a monitor to a pc

colore

Well at least not DESIGNED for use with a PC. However there is such thing as wireless television... to a point. Support for it is being tested in certain markets. You may be able to find consumer devices for it, but may be expensive and time consuming getting it to work with a PC. Might be better to wait for the technology to become more accessable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_Home_Digital_Interface

It must be really hard to live with a broken google....:ph34r:

Well, it s´cks that google likes to change it servers to the country you are in, giving way different results ;). I prefer Teh Cristal Ball to get additional information of what connections are used (eg. HDMI, VGA, DVI). :lol:

However, you can force Google to access given servers. When I was in Austria the default was to google.at, but there was always the option to go to google.com presented at the bottom. there were times I used google.co.uk and google.de or google.it when I needed to. Changing the default language for this can help.

Well, it s´cks that google likes to change it servers to the country you are in, giving way different results ;).

Are you implying that Italians do it better? :unsure:

Sure, that's a known fact. :)

:D

jaclaz

However, you can force Google to access given servers. When I was in Austria the default was to google.at, but there was always the option to go to google.com presented at the bottom. there were times I used google.co.uk and google.de or google.it when I needed to. Changing the default language for this can help.

Well, I tried to set it, but the only way I see is to change it by hand to .com after a search. I could be missing something. Default language is set indeed to English ;).

Are you implying that Italians do it better? :unsure:

Sure, that's a known fact. :)

You keep it by flat media, like those pizzas ;) (besides the calzone (calzon is used for underwear in Spanish :P)) . Good stuff, and so is your help here. :yes: