What is required for creating such videos?

Hi All,

What is required beside the talent for creating such videos?

I mean, what are the softwares, the programing langauge and other technical stuff that are needed for creating such videos?

Where is the start point and what are the further steps? (besides that the sky is the limit :) )

I'll appreciate any answer.

Cheers,

Edited by CrazyDoctor

• 2 years later...

Hi All,

I mean, what are the softwares, the programing langauge and other technical stuff that are needed for creating such videos?

Where is the start point and what are the further steps? (besides that the sky is the limit :) )

I'll appreciate any answer.

Cheers,

Anyways since nobody has not given the answer for over three years.

The software might have been Toon Boom, Flash MX ( which has been replaced ) which can use variety of Mathematical resizable images.

Mathematical resizable images ( meaning images made with drafting software like, Adobe Illustrator, or Ink Scape any SVG/SGV creation tool. Even the Amiga

has tools that can make images like these.

The images could have been made in any photoshop ( including version 1.0 ) for which the resolution is extremely high. It could also be made in any number of graphic editors.

Everything in this animation started out as messy and rough, pencil drawings, including the animation. itself, called an Anomotion. An anomotion is a messy run

of the animation itself.

Do the math

The sound was either done first, or afterwards, usually done first to the series of events.

The graphical effects was done in fireworks, or another special effects program. Whatever the Chinese used at the Olympics.

Mathematical resizable images ( meaning images made with drafting software like, Adobe Illustrator, or Ink Scape any SVG/SGV creation tool. Even the Amiga

has tools that can make images like these.

Us non-artistic types like to call these "Vector Graphics" ... :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I know, I know, I know, it gets hard to remember because their are tons of things of images to

know. Here is something usefull to know, a kid with less then $50 dollars, and his average school

materials could make something of value that otherwise, would cost fortunes to make.

Back then if you wanted to make animations, you had to go to a university, private film studio ( that guy who has all the tools but never uses them ), or even a real television studio. The technology is actually more quicker and better in ink, pencil, etc.

Right now if your good with tools, you can make your own "multi-plane camera".

All you need is any electronic camera that can capture in film quality. I think Total Recall

and basically all original film dating from the age of exploration can be converted into

"HD" ( super slappy heroine high retardly resolution ) imagery, or even better Ex-hd.

In the end if a person is not well rounded in illustration, or unable to be happy with their product, non of this stuff is usefull.

I really am annoyed about such animations because, what people do not know they record this stuff in film because the original flash ( if you use flash ) is unable to run on regular hi-tech ( low-end ) computers as flash was and is meant to. Also wtih each release of flash they change the enviorment, making newer flashes look odd.

What we really need is people to edit Adobe flash packages, ( which is simple ) so it can run on regular Windows 9x and even 2.1 architecture.