Help with nlite and xp

Hannies

Hi,

I need some help please.

1] I started with a legit xp pro corp sp2 cd and used nlite to s/stream to sp3.Tested ok with virtualbox.

2] I then integrated the latest one piece addon pack with nlite to bring everything up to date[as at end Nov].Tested ok with virtualbox

3] I then used Ryan's integrator with one piece's remove addon pack to remove some addons.Tested ok with virtualbox

4] I then used nlite to slim down the installation and the resulting iso failed in virtualbox at the windows screen which offers Last Known Good Config etc.[i saw a blue error screen flash by very quickly before this window].

I am attaching the relevant file from nlite.Perhaps someone would let me know what I have done wrong.

Hi,

I need some help please.

1] I started with a legit xp pro corp sp2 cd and used nlite to s/stream to sp3.Tested ok with virtualbox.

2] I then integrated the latest one piece addon pack with nlite to bring everything up to date[as at end Nov].Tested ok with virtualbox

3] I then used Ryan's integrator with one piece's remove addon pack to remove some addons.Tested ok with virtualbox

4] I then used nlite to slim down the installation and the resulting iso failed in virtualbox at the windows screen which offers Last Known Good Config etc.[i saw a blue error screen flash by very quickly before this window].

I am attaching the relevant .ini file from nlite.Perhaps someone would let me know what I have done wrong.

LAST SESSION.INI

Working like you did is searching for problem. Read every other post on this forum for confirmation.

You need to do 2], 3] and 4] in one go, starting with your original cd only updated with SP3 .

You might want to open, compare and copy paste some bits of your "Last Session.ini" files in a combined one then use the "Load Last Session" option, unless you are ready to begin all over again, re-ticking every box and pointing to every update file.

• 2 weeks later...