GDism ELDI Java and .NET

Great tool mate, I was looking for something like this and came across with this tool. But I am stuck with a problem, I was trying to set product key with this tool and I am getting an error "Unable to access the Image" and prompting me see the log, I have seen the log there I see this error "Failed to access the image folder or image's windows folder." can you help me?

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great tool mate, I was looking for something like this and came across with this tool. But I am stuck with a problem, I was trying to set product key with this tool and I am getting an error "Unable to access the Image" and prompting me see the log, I have seen the log there I see this error "Failed to access the image folder or image's windows folder." can you help me?

Solved here:

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/8158-gdism-eldi-java-and-net/page__view__findpost__p__81260

Regards

I would request mods to please pin this thread.

I have added it to this thread:

You can also subscribe to the topic with no notification set so that you can easily find it again if needed.

Many thanks Tripedacus! :rolleyes:

New Version Release Today!!!, any feedback is well receive, ;)

The new version is: Version (2.0) .NET with windows 8 support!

However Windows Security always remove the exe file, and I can't have the new version!

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

The mediafire link is password protected. Also, what is the new version number for GDISM?

Cheers and Regards

pass for mediafire is: @ByELDI

Thanks, that worked. But the question as to the current version number remains.

Cheers and Regards

The new version is: Version (2.0) .NET with windows 8 support!

However Windows Security always remove the exe file, and I can't have the new version!

Regards

Sorry about the early setup I forget include the language files, also I made a Portable one zipped with 7z. I hope this help:

Link Setup: Setup

Link Portable: Portable

Password: @ByELDI

Edited by heldigard