help with unattended cd..keep getting error message

aztec

hello i was wondering is somebody may know what the problem is with this set up,i am assuming is something with the unattended settings but can not figure out what it is.

this is the message i am getting the rest of the installation is fine, it usually happends when windows is registering componentes (13 min to go).

thanks in advance.

12.jpg

LAST SESSION (205610.29-14.59.42).INI

This is a pain since nlite does not specify what is the one asking to chose an option,i down to two opera 10.63 and java6 update22.

all of the addons were from winaddons.com.

is there a way to remove addons once nlite has processed the files???

so we dont have to start from scratch?

is there a way to remove addons once nlite has processed the files???

so we dont have to start from scratch?

It is not really recommended you do that, otherwise it would be possible if you found the corresponding items and lines entered and deleted them.

Starting from scratch is not that painful. You have your Last Session.ini to apply your desired settings to the new session, and, of course, it is the process of learning. Use a virtual machine to test everything and you should be fine.

Cheers

Thanks for the answer, i downloaded an older version of java (java6/update6) and it worked with the rest of the addons.

i think the problems was opera 10.63( i did not install it this time, now i am looking for opera 10 addon)hopelly this one will work.

yes i use virtual box.

Older versions of Java are vulnerable to web bases attacks. I recommend always using the latest version. Update 22 patched 29 vulnerabilities.

To remove an add-on, you can edit i386\SVCPACK.IN_ (expand it first with 7-Zip, WinRAR or expand.exe) then recompress with makecab.exe.