Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

tijiez

CCleaner 3.0

Greetings,

It looks like Piriform did away with the slim build, leaving the default installer with Chrome. They are still supporting the /S switch, but it installs Google Chrome and makes it the default browser. Any way to silent install this version without installing Google's browser?

Thanks

Nevermind, it looks like they added the slim build and U3 build about an hour later. I guess I jumped the gun, sorry! Thread can be locked/deleted.

I created addon with the version “3.00-Slim” and he did not install chrome… I used the /S command.

:yes:

You can always use the portable version and make an installer or SFX archive with it.

It is in the other builds page in the download section.

The slim version wont silent install for me. i used the switch /S and a windows pop-up appears asking to run the file.

The slim version wont silent install for me. i used the switch /S and a windows pop-up appears asking to run the file.

With Windows 7 you must check the properties of the downloaded file. When you download a file from the internet, or another computer, it puts a "block" file security attribute on it. So if you don't right click on the file, click properties, and click unblock, it will always ask for permission to run the file. Unblock the file and the /S switch will work, it does for me with the slim build.