Failed to slipstream SATA driver into XP installation.

nihonko

While using nLite to slipstream the Inter HM55 SATA driver(I successfully installed it after installing Windows under the IDE mode of BIOS!), I DID select textmode.

(Intel 5 series 4 ports SATA/AHCI Controller)

However, after generating the ISO and testing it, when booting, it still popped up a "0x0000007B" error message! What should I do? :angrym: :angrym:

LAST SESSION.INI

Some text I did not read as it hurts my eyes

NOT bad :), two posts and managing to double post AND use unneeded bolding/fonts, a 100% hit, two posts:two broken Rules guidelines! :w00t:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

2.a Use some common sense. Do not create identical topics or make identical posts in more than one forum. Think before posting and choose the right topic for your question or answer. Do not "bump" newly created topics until at least 24 hours have passed. If a topic is been "bumped" three times without any new replies, please consider reviewing and editing your original post and adding any information which you think may help other members in answering your question(s) or concern(s). When posting, have something to say, not just "My First post!" or "Cool site!!!" We sort of have the idea by now. :-)
11. Do not use CAPITALIZATIONS in the topic title or when participating in threads because they will not attract attention - instead it will annoy many of MSFN's members. Using unnecessary font formatting (i.e., bold font, increased font sizes, colored fonts, etc.) on the full body of posts is also discouraged.

Maybe some Mod may want to merge your other post:

with this one.

Isn't your controller part of the ones detailed in this sticky :unsure::

MSFN Forums» Member Contributed Projects» nLite

http://www.msfn.org/board/forum/89-nlite/

Integration of Intel's SATA AHCI and RAID drivers

jaclaz

However, after generating the ISO and testing it, when booting, it still popped up a "0x0000007B" error message! What should I do?

nihonko, you are including a bunch of drivers that are basically the same but different versions. If some have the same diver file name (xxx.sys) then only the last one is used. If this is not the correct one you get a 07B Stop code. So, please do as Sp0iLedBrAt says - include only the drivers you need. Enjoy, John.