BGInfo Question

TheReasonIFail

So I'm using BGInfo to update some workstations with some basic info and I have it set to update all wallpapers.

A user logs in and BGInfo updates their desktop wallpaper of their kitty cat and adds the information we need to show; BUT when the user logs off the desktop wallpaper of their kitty cat still shows up at the Windows logon screen. I'd love for BGInfo to update the logon wallpaper but not use that of the user who was last logged on. Is that possible or am I asking for too much from BGInfo?

From BGInfo's Technet page:

Desktops: Selects which desktops are updated when the configuration is applied. By default only the User Desktop wallpaper is changed. Enabling the Logon Desktop for Console users option specifies that the wallpaper should be displayed on the logon desktop that is presented before anyone has logged onto the system.

So I guess you changed that option to have the wallpaper for defaultUser modified.

Yeah I know that but I'm trying to find a way to modify the defaultUser's wallpaper without it using the last logged in users wallpaper. And I think I may have solved it by creating to bgi files one to update the users wallpaper and the other to update the logon desktop.

I'm guessing that will prevent the logon desktop from using the last logged in users wallpaper. We shall see!!!