Connect two router wiressly

mara-

Hi,

I have Huawei EchoLife HG520 router. Now, I've got myself IPTV, so I had to move this router to the living room, and my computer is in the other room. Now, is there any router which can connect to this one via wireless connection? I would buy wi-fi card, but I'm sharing my connection with some other people who were connected with wire to Huawei EchoLife HG52. Can anyone suggest something? Thanks in advance.

Cheers ;)

Come on, guys. I need some help here. I tested with some WDS enabled router from TP-LINK, but this does not work since Huawei EchoLife HG520 does not support it. But, what about Client routers? This one from TP-LINK says it has AP Client Router Mode (WISP Client). Will this work? Can it connect to any access point or it can only connect to WISP(Wireless Internet Service Provider). Please guys, this is urgent.

Cheers ;)

OK, thank you for the info. I just remembered that I have 4-port LAN router switch. Could I use access point, like this, set it in client mode and connect it with my LAN router switch?

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

I just got myself TP-LINK TL-WA701ND and I succefully connected it via client mode to my Huawei EchoLife HG52. Then I connected TL-WA701ND via LAN cable to switch I have (not router, I used wrong term in previous posts) and everything works fine as I wanted it to work.

Thanks again for help.

Cheers ;)