How to automatically deploy SSID password after authentication?

ericargyle

I'm running a Cisco 4400 controller with 50 APs (for wireless) with an NSA 240 Sonicwall (content filtering, and antivirus), and a Server 2003 R2 server running AD, DHCP, and DNS on the back end. Currently, I have LDAP SSO set up on the Sonicwall, and this works perfectly. Student logs in, one set of rules, teachers log in, there's another. However, I really want find a way to push out the SSID password without having to enter it in manually into every machine. I know I can build this into the image, and I realize that, but I would really like to change our SSID password more frequently, so being able to deploy the password to an authenticated user would be beneficial.

My dream: User comes in with a laptop. I join them to our domain, and they log in (wired) to our network. Once they log in and are authenticated to our server, they pull the wireless password automatically, and they're now mobile. All I had to do was join the user, everything else is automatic.

If anyone can offer a suggestion on how to set this up, or point me in the right direction, that would be extremely helpful.

Thanks much.