ATI MOBILITY RADEON drivers for winxpsp3 (nlite) and sound drivers

Fictionate

I am trying to slipstream some drivers using nlite. All works grate exept 2 things:

When I slipstream the (unsigned, modded) drivers for ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 3470 it gets detected but it 'will not start' and I get an exclamationmark in the device management. It works fine when using the update drive methode from there...

Is there something I could do with my source to fix the slipstream? Deleting default videodrivers perhaps?

the 2nd thing is more a nuisance than a problem: I need to install 2 'audio drivers'. The one that I use to play my sounds: 'Realtek high definition audio' and the other: 'ATI function driver for high definition audio - ATI AA01'. The last one keeps installing as my default sound device, so after my windows installation I need to select the realtek driver in audio properties: audio: soundplayback before I can play my music.

Any help with this would be appriciated.

I am trying to slipstream some drivers using nlite. All works grate exept 2 things:

When I slipstream the (unsigned, modded) drivers for ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 3470 it gets detected but it 'will not start' and I get an exclamationmark in the device management. It works fine when using the update drive methode from there...

Is there something I could do with my source to fix the slipstream? Deleting default videodrivers perhaps?

the 2nd thing is more a nuisance than a problem: I need to install 2 'audio drivers'. The one that I use to play my sounds: 'Realtek high definition audio' and the other: 'ATI function driver for high definition audio - ATI AA01'. The last one keeps installing as my default sound device, so after my windows installation I need to select the realtek driver in audio properties: audio: soundplayback before I can play my music.

Any help with this would be appriciated.

Fictionate, welcome, you need to post this in the nLite forum and attach your Last Session.ini. See you there. Enjoy, John.