Windows Vista SP2 Update UL List's! (x86 and x64)

tcntad @ MDL Forum here hehe..

Well the links doesnt work. Says "updatename" cant be found on remoteserver or something like that. And is it only 23 updates (ecl. SP's)??

Thanks for letting me know... will fix ASAP!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's quite a few missing. I just did a clean install with vista SP2 and I see 68 critical updates. How do you create the ULZs? Would you post an updated ulz if I provide you all the KB #s?

Thanks and good work.

• 2 months later...

There's quite a few missing. I just did a clean install with vista SP2 and I see 68 critical updates. How do you create the ULZs? Would you post an updated ulz if I provide you all the KB #s?

Thanks and good work.

I had stopped working on this project but plan to start it up again... so nty I'll get all the updates myself...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, i'm thinking of making update lists for Vista SP2 again, if i do decide to start making the lists, you will know when i resurrect my old no longer being used thread. But i cannot promise you this will happen though.

Update - I will not be making update lists for Vista SP2! My reason is clear, there is now to many updates for sp2 and i haven't the time to go through all of them. If MS does release SP3 for Vista (highly unlikely) i will resume making lists for that version!

Edited by steven4554

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...