Booting Windows Live from Aero Studio 2008

krzyk91

Hi,

I have build a multi DVD using BCDW and everything works fine. Lately I found Aero Studio 2008 and I would like to rebuild my multiboot DVD using Aero. I managed to boot almost everything except Windows Live CD, build by pebuilder and UBCD4Win (ultimate boot CD for Windows). It's booting fine, but after it nothing happens. I don't see the desktop and any icons too. It stands. To the image I took the files from the DVD build by BCDW. If I try to create ISO file using Aero and putting Windows Live Cd files into the ISO, Aero crashes or doesn't create the ISO. I boot UBCD4WIN using the command:

bcdw /UWIN/setupldr.bin

boot

another images are booting (Windows XP install, ERD)

How can I solve this problem?

Edited by krzyk91

• 3 weeks later...

So, you mean to say that Aero Studio goes unresponsive when you click the Deploy button. Don't you?

Well, if thats the problem, then its not a problem. Aero Studio is still working in the temporary directory of your Windows. You will see about after 3-4 minutes that it has started creating the ISO file. Once its done, it also prompts you if you wish to test the generated CD Image.

Hang on with Aero Studio 2008. I created my own personalised DVD with multiple Windows versions for personal use. When my friends saw it, they begged me to make one for them.

Edited by maheep