IPB 3.1.2 Live

xper

Back before the major upgrade, there used to be a button on the editor that would switch between rich text editor and normal editor. Can we have that back please?

Thanks

That was in 2.3.x and I remember a few people asking for it, but there were so many changes going from 2.3 to 3.x that they can't do that anymore.

I see no one has addressed the issue of performance and assume it will be dealt with as time goes by. Sometime the forum is quite snappy but most of the time it is painfully slow. I hope that this will be addressed soon. Thanks, John.

I see no one has addressed the issue of performance and assume it will be dealt with as time goes by. Sometime the forum is quite snappy but most of the time it is painfully slow. I hope that this will be addressed soon. Thanks, John.

That's because we went from 3.0 to 3.1 and the way SEO/SEF urls are have changed some, which is causing more bot/spider activity on the forums which makes them feel slower for now. It will pass in time, as 3.1 performs better than 3.0.

Hi there

Problem 1.

I can't login in Firefox.

After writing username, password and click on Login. Message "Thanks. You are logged in. Please wait...." is shown for a second then frontpage reload and I am not Loged In.

Tested on WinXP and on Ubuntu 9, FF 3.6.8 and FF 2.X Tested on three different computers with different settings.

Opera, Chrome, Epiphany web browsers are OK.

Problem 2.

In Firefox 2.X the login box on www.msfn.org/board is covered by some html box element and cannot write username and password.

Problem 3.

msfn.org pages are very slow when loading and while working with them. Very slow compare to other pages and also cause very high CPU load.

W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G. editor is nice, but I prefere quick pages instead many features that I never used.

Hard work maintaint such known site. Good bless you.

---

PS: This post I must send two times, because I was automaticly logged out. It kick me in less then 10 minutes. Unpleasant behaviour...