WPI v8.1.0 Bug Report Thread

#1 Check 'Show Images In Installer' on Features tab of Options Wizard. (ShowInstallerImages=false/true)

#2 Your category is too long for 1 column. Long time bug in why it jumps it over the second column.

#1 Check 'Show Images In Installer' on Features tab of Options Wizard. (ShowInstallerImages=false/true)

#2 Your category is too long for 1 column. Long time bug in why it jumps it over the second column.

Hi Marc,

thanks. How can I work around that category bug ? Strange, I never had that so far ...

edit: found the solution !

Edited by midiboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bug or???

I make my own cd xp with post installed software and sometime 1 or 2 of applications give failed. I put to the end order one language pack and before ccleaner and I get this fail.

1. ccleaner

2. language pack

Friday, April 15, 2011 1:40:32 PM - cmd1 Success (returned code 0): "D:\wpi\Install\Software\ccsetup305.exe" /S

Friday, April 15, 2011 1:40:32 PM - Finished installation.

Friday, April 15, 2011 1:40:38 PM - cmd1 *** Fail *** (returned code 1618): "D:\wpi\Install\LanguagePack\LIPSETUP.MSI" /quiet /norestart

Friday, April 15, 2011 1:40:38 PM - Finished installation.

Searching by error code I found this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/229683

Another installation is already in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this install.

WPI won`t know how to wait for installing prevision application and when to start installation of next applications?

To be like this, exemple:

1. installing ccleaner

2.wait 10-20sec after ccleaner succes

3.install language pack

Tks

Edited by condor