silent install

koby50

someone help me plese

Since you did not provide any download url for Incredmail, I build the package base on this installer:

Source URL: IncrediMail 2 Build 4697 (English Version) Freeware

Default package is : Silent installation via svcpack.inf with all shortcuts removed except Start Menu

(Msi installer)

Does not includes Personal informations such as email address, messages, contacts etc as I do not use this software. (hence unable to test further)

You can (from the way I learnt about this installation...) try to import your settings which is store in:

1) HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IncrediMail

2) Your email data :These files are located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\{useranme}\Local Settings\Application Data\IM\

Others:

Does not requires autoit to install as far as I know.

You cannot decompile your AutoIt compiled scripts unless it was compiled with AutoIt 3.2.5.1 or earlier.(source)

In future if you ask for autoit help, provide some sample script so that members here can help. Asking for free script generally is frown upon, including Autoit Forum.

IncrediMail2_Addon_Freeware.cab

Size: 19.16 Mb (20,009,982 bytes)

MD5: 05540DE13BCF4B06A1070458BE52CBC6

(Host for 7 days only or earlier)

Tested ok on my HFSLIP via svcpack with XP Sp3, English platform only. You should test in nlite on VM at your end too.

How can i put add on inside the firefox?

I don't understand your question. Maybe I'm wrong but I think it is impossible/not practical to put incredmail inside the Firefox. Why do that? Otherwise, please state your question clearer.

Regards