I only want to integrate drivers but...

sittingduck

I have attached my "last session.ini". I would have thought that using nLite with the default settings besides selecting drivers to integrate and create an iso file afterwards would mean that the "last session.ini"-file only would have listings under the DRIVERS heading. But it appears other small thing are being done under all the other headings (i.e. KeepFiles, RemoveFiles etc...). I prefer a perfectly vanilla installation besides from the added drivers - is there any way to not have these other small things done automatically? Thanks in advance.

LAST SESSION.INI

I have attached my "last session.ini". I would have thought that using nLite with the default settings besides selecting drivers to integrate and create an iso file afterwards would mean that the "last session.ini"-file only would have listings under the DRIVERS heading. But it appears other small thing are being done under all the other headings (i.e. KeepFiles, RemoveFiles etc...). I prefer a perfectly vanilla installation besides from the added drivers - is there any way to not have these other small things done automatically? Thanks in advance.

sittingduck, nothing much is really being done.

[RemoveFiles]
clock.avi
yahoo.bmp
swtchbrd.bmp

This is about it - just deleting some files that are usually not needed. As -X- says, go to the Components Task, Advanced and you can remove these. I see you have modified the Program Files and the temporary folder paths, so you have really not just included drivers. The [NetAdapter1] entry does nothing since it does not contain a MAC address - don't know why it is even there. Are you concerned about anything else? Enjoy, John.

Come to think of it, I don't think you need to do anything. I think nLite just defaults to putting that stuff in last session.ini but doesn't actually do it. Nothing is removed or set except the drivers added and some .inf and .sif files being cleaned up a bit.

I see you have modified the Program Files and the temporary folder paths, so you have really not just included drivers.

He has not, hence his question; why is this in the ini file? :blushing:

Sittingduck, except the three files that (you will surely agree) don't change much of the vanilla aspect of your install, the rest of the text is just read from the Windows defaults in your set of files (it changes nothing).