Incomplete Microsoft Office 2007 Update ULZ File's - But Close To

The Finished ULZ Files Will Be Uploaded When Finished... But This Will Hopefully Do Till' Then... Please, Do Not Edit These File and Upload Them As Your Own Without Permission!

:no:

Microsoft Office 2007 Updates.ulz

Please, Let Me Know If I Missed Any Updates, When Finished! :yes:

I really appreciate your effort you put into this. I do not know if it is just me, but I cannot seem to be able to open this file. I import it into the program restart and it keeps causing Windows Updates Downloader to crash on startup. I have to clear it out of local settings to get it to run again..

Edited by JustinEdw

The Finished ULZ Files Will Be Uploaded When Finished... But This Will Hopefully Do Till' Then... Please, Do Not Edit These File and Upload Them As Your Own Without Permission!

:no:

Microsoft Office 2007 Updates.ulz

Please, Let Me Know If I Missed Any Updates, When Finished! :yes:

I really appreciate your effort you put into this. I do not know if it is just me, but I cannot seem to be able to open this file. I import it into the program restart and it keeps causing Windows Updates Downloader to crash on startup. I have to clear it out of local settings to get it to run again..

Thank you for letting me know this problem... please check out the new post... it has the finished and fixed ULZ's!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, AFAICT Office 2007 Extended Support will be (totally) discontinued October 10, 2017.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/office-2007-gets-a-six-month-support-extension-from-microsoft/

It seems that nobody is bothering with an ULZ for it anymore. (At least as far as I can find.) There appears to be an "UL XML Creator" but it would be up to someone to continue to create the UL file.

Your only other alternative (AFAIK) is "WSUS Offline Installer".

Office 2007 Updates are generally extracted and the MSP files placed into folder "Updates" on the CD/DVD and are not integratable. Get SP3 then all files dated just past SP3. That's the best it will get. :(

HTH