7Customizer Language File(Chinese Traditional)

Hello everyone, first time come to here :lol:

I'm a 7Customizer user, too.

I found that 7Customizer had other language to choose now.

But there is no Chinese language here, so I translated from English to Chinese Traditional.

This is translated by myself, but only .lng file.

And this is used UTF-8 code to write it, so messy yard may not happened(unless without Asian Unicode)

I tested my file is correct,and now some word had translated correctly.

I wish it can help some people.

Usage:Extract LNG file under 7Customizer\langs , and restart 7Customizer, it will show in a Language menu.

(P.S If I offend forum's law, please tell me and delete this topic.

And my English is not so good, sorry first :( .)

Chinese Traditional.zip

Edited by missile0407

Thanks very much.Chinese simple is better

Thanks your suggestion, but i think someone can re-translate to simple is better than me.

Cuz I don't know some China's wordings, maybe some people will not understand.

Aha your from Taiwan? :P

Been there hehe. I may not speak chinese at all (just know very few words) but i agree that 7C needs more translations to become more known and used in all corner of the world.

Aha your from Taiwan? :P

Been there hehe. I may not speak chinese at all (just know very few words) but i agree that 7C needs more translations to become more known and used in all corner of the world.

YA, I am from Taiwan. Nice to meet you.

By the way, can I make a Chinese Guide of 7C in the forum?

Cuz there would had some dispute in Taiwan's forums. (About using 7C population, and copyright dispute.)

Aha your from Taiwan? :PBeen there hehe. I may not speak chinese at all (just know very few words) but i agree that 7C needs more translations to become more known and used in all corner of the world.
YA, I am from Taiwan. Nice to meet you.By the way, can I make a Chinese Guide of 7C in the forum?Cuz there would had some dispute in Taiwan's forums. (About using 7C population, and copyright dispute.)
Yea sure, please post a guide in chinese here and also perhaps a pdf file if you can. I've made a swedish guide and we have french, japanese, english and a german guide!All kind of translations are welcome ofcourse:)

Edit: ni hao to you to .. :P

Edited by grabben