Proxy Tunnel Server

Hi there,

I bought a host server, and I decided to create a Proxy / tunnel Server

Can anyone tell me, what or which software is good for manage this? easy to use, either Microsoft or Open Source Technologies

• 4 weeks later...

once i tried to achieve the same thing but wasnt successful. all the info i gathered was that you need the script for this to put it on the server but the problem with this is that there are many people out there scanning ip's on the net for open proxies so it'll get discovered and you'll probably end up having trouble keeping it alive.for this you to search google for something like "free cgi proxy script"

then there are programs/scripts which you might have seen on web that creates a simple web page where you can put your url in there and it'll fetch the target page for you which was pretty easy to install since i had no coding experience.

if you think you need to keep it private you might wanna check the free CMS's on the web and see which one have an addon to act as a proxy server since they come with security isolations and permission settings.something like Joomla or wordpress.

anyway i hope it helped and wish you luck.

• 4 weeks later...