OEM Scan doesnt run and Nlite issues

Tdunk18

No, I mean the add-on maker. Why do you say it can't make it?

I tried making it with the nlite addon maker so i included those switches you mentioned above. now i have a .cab for essentials so hopefully it works. Everytime i tried to access the give command menu it kept telling me i was missing something silent.itc thing. Dunno what that is. Anyway i'm going to go ahead and redo my installations again and test them on vmware wish me luck.

Not sure what you mean by the give command menu. Anyways, it should look something like this...

mser.png

perfect thats exactly what i did! thanks for the picture that helps ALOT!. Haha i dont suppose you know the answer to my oemscan autoactivation question do you haha? Least to get it working hmm i wonder if i can download the addon extract it add all the keys into the files then use the addon utility to like maybe issue a switch to run the software during windows installation is that possible? The actual activator is an exe?

Not sure what that image is supposed to show. I don't know what else to tell you regarding MSE then.

Yeah for that office thing.

I just tested the MSE add-on. It worked fine. Don't know why it's not working for you.

Edited by -X-

Microsoft security essentials did not install :( it only shows this. (picture attached)

Tdunk18, I see you are back to running nLite under W7 (or Vista). As I said before, this is doomed to failure if you include an SP. Enjoy, John.

Microsoft security essentials did not install :( it only shows this. (picture attached)

Tdunk18, I see you are back to running nLite under W7 (or Vista). As I said before, this is doomed to failure if you include an SP. Enjoy, John.

Yea i need to get my vmware setup right i had to reset media center edition last night on it so i had to use 7 to run nlite. I will try the addonmaker with microsoft security essentials today and see if it makes a difference. However xp wont be activated so security essentials prolly cannot install.

Edited by Tdunk18