Device Driver Issue

Hi all,

here is my issue, i include the device driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS Graphics card using RT7lite during install windows decides to use its own included driver for this card instead of the one i supply, which is fine really as i don't play games or anything, but then it does a windows update and updates to a newer version, but if i manually update and browse my driver folder it says the driver i added is a better match and installs straight away and no windows update version needs to be installed, what gives???

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Lee

Edited by devil270975

Hi all,

here is my issue, i include the device driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS Graphics card using RT7lite during install windows decides to use its own included driver for this card instead of the one i supply, which is fine really as i don't play games or anything, but then it does a windows update and updates to a newer version, but if i manually update and browse my driver folder it says the driver i added is a better match and installs straight away and no windows update version needs to be installed, what gives???

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Lee

first remove the default driver then integrate the new one. Its better to add nvidia driver in application integration with adding a silent switch for that. So that it will be installed during first login.

Should not need to remove the older driver, if the driver you integrate is newer then that is the one that will be used...are you sure you have the correct INF devil?

BTW besam when are you going to add support for CABs?

Its stupid not to