Domain to Domain swap

Here is my issue... I have a Windows Server 2003 and my Domain/DNS controller and its all messed up. I have given up on fixing it as its corrupted. So moving forward I have a new domain server going in place of it. With a new domain name and everything. Is there a way to (from the old domain server while its still up).. force ALL the computers that are domain members to drop their current domain and join the new one? without having to visit each machine?

EDIT: I have it figured out this far

NETDOM MOVE /DOMAIN:[domain-name] [comp-name] /USERD:[domain-name]\ADMINISTRATOR /PASSWORDD:[admin-password]

unfortunately I am new to this job and had no control over the original naming convention, so I need a way to do this on ALL computers as part of the current domain without having to list out their names (or if there is an easy way to get a list of their names from the current domain ... that would work too)

Edited by TetraFlash

NET VIEW /?

ya I drew a blank on that... also you can export the list right from the Active Directory Users and Computers GUI... so I have the list..

Has anyone tried using a list with netdom before?

you can get oldcmp to search and create reports of AD machines by your specific query. It also has the ablilty to move, remove, disable and who knows what else, not sure if it has the ability to move between domains or not but it has come in very handy. you can find it here: http://www.joeware.net/freetools/tools/oldcmp/index.htm

Why not use ADMT?

The current domain has corruption and we have tried ADMT in the past and it carried over the issues.

NETDOM is doing the job nicely... I wrote a script (in linux) that takes the export list of computers from the current domain and writes a batch file of NETDOM's to move ALL computers.

Now I have another issue... profiles... we are using local profiles for all users (animation studio... cant have their temp work on the server)... so right now when they log on they load c:\users\doug.domainName and after the move it will load c:\users\doug.newDomain

So.. I need a way to migrate all local accounts to the new one flawlessly .. and I have to be able to execute this transition from the domain server so preferably cmds and not full programs.

Also... IF possible, some machines (very few) are windows xp... so the profile locations are different.

Any suggestions?

Edited by TetraFlash