Anyone running win7 sp1 beta?

gosh

I installed it to. Doesn't feel any change but I want to try to see if it's supporting bluetooth 3 and usb 3 out of the box.

also has anyone found how to integrate sp1?

RT 7 Lite beta 2.1.0 for slipstreaming:

I installed it to. Doesn't feel any change but I want to try to see if it's supporting bluetooth 3 and usb 3 out of the box.

and using a tool like dism????

Tried it once and now I only use SoLoR's update repository, more current-attached is his latest for x64 as posted by him-up to and including Aug. 5, 2010

He regularly and consistantly updates this endeavor, I never have any problems. There is also one for x86.

Updates.7z

Edited by RickSteele

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering why you would slipstream beta product into Windows installation? It expires in a few months. June 30 2010, I think.

SP1 beta works fine for me. However there are no visual improvements, but we all know this is maintenance release.

I'll wait for final to slipstream.

I've successfully integrated SP1 Beta into my Windows installations and they work, i used RT7 Lite 2.2.0 Beta, and i think it is worth the effort to slipstream the service pack even though it's a beta product, cause it expires on June 30th, 2011, plenty of time too test and report anything wrong to MS.

Of course, i won't be staying on this build until then, cause i will update too the latest build (RC and then RTM) when MS releases them.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. Yon can do it pretty much the same way as Vista. However, you will need to disable this service: "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service", before you can run sysprep. This service can be reenabled once you install Windows 7 with SP1 integrated.

• 1 month later...

doesn't work correctly

See reverse integration is almost same as online integration. You are saying only if service pack is listed in installed updates list in control panel after windows installation called to be a correct method?...Download the integrated SP1 RC version from MSDN directly and check it in control panel. If you check the MUM file in service pack they didn't added control panel entry for service pack if its done offline. Thing is whether can you able to receive updates for service pack and other features of Service pack after windows installation. I installed and tested the method I implemented. I'm receiving service pack updates and can able to use the new features in service pack after windows installation.