Multiprocessor support in 98SE?

I have written a Multicore SDK so people can write Programs using Multiple Cores.
I run Win98 on a dual core desktop. It's a pity to leave one core unused under Win98.

I would be very interested in a program, like taskassign or S.A.D Dualcore Tuner under WinXP, to manually set under Win98 programs to run on specific cores. Maybe some day it will be possible.

Edited by Multibooter

I have written a Multicore SDK so people can write Programs using Multiple Cores.
I run Win98 on a dual core desktop. It's a pity to leave one core unused under Win98.

I would be very interested in a program, like taskassign or S.A.D Dualcore Tuner under WinXP, to manually set under Win98 programs to run on specific cores. Maybe some day it will be possible.

Those Programs only work because Windows XP already supports Multi-Core. They just tell XP which one to use.

Other than a major rewrite of the Windows 98 API, you need to Write to and Compile Programs with my SDK or equivalent to use Multi-Core.

All System Calls have to be performed on the Base Core. I have a Gateway Call that facilitates doing this.