[REQUEST] Firefox 3.6 and more

shaaan

Hi, I have been trying out nlite and was told that i can install Applications/programs after windows installation such as Firefox and other software could someone please kindly point me in the right direction on how to create them or if someone already has one created for X-Lite and Firefox

FireFox 3.6 http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.6.6&os=win〈=en-GB

X-Lite http://xlite.counterpath.com/download/win32_100106

thanks.

Edited by Yzöwl
content from four almost identical questions merged into one.

http://www.winaddons.com/firefox-366/

For X-Lite, use the /verysilent switch but X-Lite will auto run when setup is complete. The question on how to suppress that remains unanswered in their forum. I quickly scanned the INNO setup documentation but can't find any reference to disable launch program when setup completes. Maybe it's out there or someone here knows but I gave up.

Download Add-On Maker for nLite to package your add-on and use the switch I mentioned.

Edited by -X-

Well,

I'm looking for 2 addons as in my Request

Flash Latest version

X-Lite ( if someone can please do it for me would be awesome ive tried had 0luck)

X-Lite 3 fully silent installer

Note: Autostartup registry entry and desktop shortcut are removed.

xlite3_addon.cab

Size: 9.63 Mb (10,009,084 bytes)

MD5: 9E2CCAF04706DEA17043A70767A11A68

Will host for 7 days or after u download, whichever is earlier.

Sound like an id*** but here it goes..

can i ask what is the autostartup registry is that basicly it auto starts the program once computer is turned on? and also is it possible to leave the desktop shortcut?

and for the flash i mean flash for Firefox

can i ask what is the autostartup registry is that basicly it auto starts the program once computer is turned on? and also is it possible to leave the desktop shortcut?

Do you want the X-lite to autostart everytime u start the computer? (it's in the HKCU\...\Run key), let me know before I rebuild the addon, and I will leave the shortcut intact.

For Flash for Firefox, just look for FlashPlayer Plugin addon.

Possible over here or here (I not not try them)

I use AIO (For IE, Firefox and Shockwave), over here

Do you want the X-lite to autostart everytime u start the computer? (it's in the HKCU\...\Run key), let me know before I rebuild the addon, and I will leave the shortcut intact.

For Flash for Firefox, just look for FlashPlayer Plugin addon.

Possible over here or here (I not not try them)

I use AIO (For IE, Firefox and Shockwave), over here

Yes please i would like autostart and i would like the shortcut very much appreciated.

if you or anyone else has Flash for Firefox please do let me know thanks...

And also if anyone would happen to know how i can place my custom made Shortcuts to automaticly be there aswell on desktop that would be nice..

thanks.

And also if anyone would happen to know how i can place my custom made Shortcuts to automaticly be there aswell on desktop that would be nice..

Create a folder structure like this alongside i386: $OEM$\$Docs\All Users\Desktop

Place your shortcuts there and when you run nLite, choose Unattended in Task Selection. When you get to the unattended part, choose Enabled for OEM Preinstall. Figure #15 nLite Images.

Edited by -X-

Yes please i would like autostart and i would like the shortcut very much appreciated.

Here you go, rebuild to your taste.

xlite3_addon.cab

Size: 9.62 Mb (10,009,512 bytes)

MD5: 87385103DE6489BCBBEDEA6EBB66AD49

Will host for 7 days or after you download.

Here you go, rebuild to your taste.

xlite3_addon.cab

Size: 9.62 Mb (10,009,512 bytes)

MD5: 87385103DE6489BCBBEDEA6EBB66AD49

Will host for 7 days or after you download.

thanks for all your help Geej Kudos thanks for the help..

Now if someone can just guide me on how to place shortcuts on desktop for programs that will be installed thanks to the addon

al help will be appreciated.

Now if someone can just guide me on how to place shortcuts on desktop for programs that will be installed thanks to the addon

al help will be appreciated.

Do you know how to use Winrar, write simple batch file, use archiver tool such as 7-zip /TUzip?

If yes, I can assemble something for you to edit /create shortcut by integrating at svcpack (T13) (similar to program addon)