Adobe Flash 10 and Hulu in Windows 2000

I just tried installing Flash 10.1 in IE6 in Win2k and surprise, it let me do it. The only problem is it doesn't work. I have Firefox which works for flash but is too slow on my ancient PIII laptop. The solution is to download the videos and watch them in Media Player Classic or VLC. This works from Firefox for Youtube but not for Hulu. I found a program called StreamTransport but it appears to use Internet explorer and the installed flash version with it, which doesn't work. How can I get Hulu to play in Windows 2000 with Internet Explorer. If I can accomplish that, I'm pretty sure StreamTransport will work.

Chris

I just tried installing Flash 10.1 in IE6 in Win2k and surprise, it let me do it. The only problem is it doesn't work. I have Firefox which works for flash but is too slow on my ancient PIII laptop. The solution is to download the videos and watch them in Media Player Classic or VLC. This works from Firefox for Youtube but not for Hulu. I found a program called StreamTransport but it appears to use Internet explorer and the installed flash version with it, which doesn't work. How can I get Hulu to play in Windows 2000 with Internet Explorer. If I can accomplish that, I'm pretty sure StreamTransport will work.

Chris

A) I'm envious that you get HULU.........I still need to find another US proxy because....

B)the one I use now is recognized by HULU as such and won't let me watch up here in the Great and not-so-White anymore North.