I want to create such a game, How do I do that?

It's a flash-based game, so that would be actionscript. There's a lot more to it than just a programming language though.

What are the "a lot more" that I have to know except flash and actionscript?

It's not besides flash and actionscript, it's besides actionscript -- basically the "flash" part.

You have to be pretty good at graphics (e.g. illustrator and/or photoshop -- the images being small usually makes it a bit harder too), little animations/special effects (like say, a spaceship exploding in a game), somehow making the sounds used by the game (might be easier to find some pre-made ones!), mostly everything flash-related besides actionscript (things like the timeline), and good at making fun games obviously (not as easy as it may sound)

How and where can I learned those things?

Well, that's pretty broad a question. Graphics-wise, you pretty much have to know the basics of drawing (with plain old pencil/pen and paper) to begin with (takes a few years of practice), then you only have to master photoshop and illustrator and flash (takes several hundreds of hours), actionscript isn't bad if you're already a decent programmer (which takes several years of work to become too), as for special effects and sounds, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

It's very much like your other question about data recovery and electronics. It'll take years to get there.

Mind you, most people looking into making games don't end up liking it at all, they often find out they just like playing games.

I'm afraid you'll get the exact same answers here as in your previous (similar) question :lol:

All webbased (graphical) games you can find on the net are written in Flash (actionscript, ...)

(At least: I've never seen, or know about, internet-games that were written in another language)

So you're going to need some ActionScript skills (takes some years to become

better than average... at least) and a lot of graphical/designing skills (could

take even longer to get succesful at it, apart from the fact that you'll need

to have some talent for it). ;)

Greetz,

Peter.

Edited by VideoRipper

I'm afraid you'll get the exact same answers here as in your previous (similar) question :lol:

All webbased (graphical) games you can find on the net are written in Flash (actionscript, ...)

(At least: I've never seen, or know about, internet-games that were written in another language)

So you're going to need some ActionScript skills (takes some years to become

better than average... at least) and a lot of graphical/designing skills (could

take even longer to get succesful at it, apart from the fact that you'll need

to have some talent for it). ;)

Greetz,

Peter.

Thanks for the informative answer! :)

As there are softwares to create web sites, for people who don't know CSS/PHP/HTML and other stuff, is there any software for people who don't know Actionscript and all the advanced knowledge that must be have in order to create such games?

There is a ton of info about ActionScript online. It looks complicated at first but once you start using it, it is pretty easy. If you can't afford to purchase Flash, there are other alternatives such as Swish among others.