How can I change Boot.wim language?

I want to change language of my boot.wim, how can I do it?

I can change language of install.wim by installing it and then install the language pack; change the default language (display language) and then capture the install.wim. Alternatively I can also integrate language using vlite or RT 7 lite or 7 customizer. But how can I change change the default language of boot.wim?????????????

You can also set the input locale using DISM (offline)
I prefer this way beacuse then you still have the option to choose language yourself for setup (ok that doesnt really set language).You dont get that option if you specify it in a unattended file..I posted the dism commands in the 7Customizer thread, few pages back..Edit: Here it is; Edited by grabben

I have a very strange problem. I have tried to integrate english language with vilte, 7 customizer and RT seven lite. But vilte and 7 customizer have failed to integrate only RT 7 lite succeded, but when I tried to install that OS it is giving some CD/USB drive error, what that error might be and how can get rid of that error?

I have a very strange problem. I have tried to integrate english language with vilte, 7 customizer and RT seven lite. But vilte and 7 customizer have failed to integrate only RT 7 lite succeded, but when I tried to install that OS it is giving some CD/USB drive error, what that error might be and how can get rid of that error?

You need to tell us more..

7Customizer doesnt integrate language to boot.wim, only install.wim

cant remember bout vlite and 7lite i have no real experience..

What is the error you get?

You need to tell us more..

7Customizer doesnt integrate language to boot.wim, only install.wim

cant remember bout vlite and 7lite i have no real experience..

What is the error you get?

Sorry brother, I am actually trying to integrate language pack not only in boot.wim but in the entire installation files.

Great, when I tried with 7 customizer it was giving some error but I don't remember the error code and now when I was trying once again it is not letting me do anything. It is giving me this message "Uncxpected error: see the log" when I am selecting the director of installation files.

Mind it there are not spaces in the entire path of the installation files.

You need to tell us more..7Customizer doesnt integrate language to boot.wim, only install.wim

cant remember bout vlite and 7lite i have no real experience..What is the error you get?

Sorry brother, I am actually trying to integrate language pack not only in boot.wim but in the entire installation files.

Great, when I tried with 7 customizer it was giving some error but I don't remember the error code and now when I was

trying once again it is not letting me do anything. It is giving me this message "Uncxpected error: see the log"

when I am selecting the director of installation files.

Mind it there are not spaces in the entire path of the installation files.

For problems with 7Customizer, check out the supportthread for the app..

Install.wim

Dism /Mount-Wim /WimFile:dvd\sources\install.wim /index:1-5
Dism /MountDir:mountDism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:"lp.cab
Dism /Unmount-Wim /MountDir:mount /commit

Boot.wim #1

Dism /Mount-Wim /WimFile:dvd\sources\boot.wim /index:1 /MountDir:mount
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:WinPE_Langpack\ark\sv-se\lp.cab
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:WinPE_Langpack\ark\sv-se\winpe-scripting_sv-se.cab
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:WinPE_Langpack\ark\sv-se\winpe-srt_sv-se.cab
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:WinPE_Langpack\ark\sv-se\winpe-wds-tools_sv-se.cab
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:WinPE_Langpack\ark\sv-se\winpe-wmi_sv-se.cab
Dism /image:mount /Gen-LangINI /distribution:mountDism /Unmount-Wim /MountDir:\mount /commit

Boot.wim #2

Dism /Mount-Wim /WimFile:dvd\sources\boot.wim /index:2 /MountDir:mount
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:waik\winpe-fontsupport.cab
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:WinPE_Langpack\ark\sv-se\lp.cab
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:WinPE_Langpack\ark\sv-se\winpe-setup_sv-se.cab
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:WinPE_Langpack\ark\sv-se\winpe-setup-client_sv-se.cab
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:WinPE_Langpack\ark\sv-se\winpe-scripting_sv-se.cab
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:WinPE_Langpack\ark\sv-se\winpe-srt_sv-se.cab
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:WinPE_Langpack\ark\sv-se\winpe-wds-tools_sv-se.cab
Dism /image:mount /add-package /packagepath:WinPE_Langpack\ark\sv-se\winpe-wm_sv-sei.cab
Dism /image:mount /Gen-LangINI /distribution:mountDism /Unmount-Wim /MountDir:mount /commit

You will have to replace ark with architecture (amd64 or x86)sv-se with your own languageand

rest is selfexplainingMake sure to run deployment tools command prompt as administrator..

Edited by grabben