Freezed Pointer

picoloco

Hi,Foxs

Recently I forgot my mouse and tried to start on W7. But the pointer with the pad is freezed. I've been everywhere possible and didn't find a correct answer on this issue. I got a ASUS Gamer portable with W7 Ultimate. So, after entry with the mouse, the pointer (syncpad) is now free for use. So, what is the magic solution to get the pad working at the entry W7 panel with several users ? I tried to fix lot of the parameters but still locked at start.

regards

I'm not sure if I am understanding you properly, but I can think of two things.

1. You can try pressing the Fn key + the F key with the trackpad picture with the X on it. Most notebooks give the ability to turn the trackpad off. I do this on my netbook because I like to use a mouse.

2. There may be software required in order for your trackpad to work properly in Windows. There can be both drivers or a helper program that allows you to use the extra buttons. Check the website to see if there is any new or missing drivers and software you may need to work your trackpad.

I'm not sure if I am understanding you properly, but I can think of two things.

1. You can try pressing the Fn key + the F key with the trackpad picture with the X on it. Most notebooks give the ability to turn the trackpad off. I do this on my netbook because I like to use a mouse.

2. There may be software required in order for your trackpad to work properly in Windows. There can be both drivers or a helper program that allows you to use the extra buttons. Check the website to see if there is any new or missing drivers and software you may need to work your trackpad.

The track-pad is correctly opened and the drivers are ok (ASUS fast keys). The pads lights up when correctly on. I can put it off (with the Asus key). When I open the PC with the mouse (pad lights up), the pad immediately backs on. So, something is off at the begining when the USERS panel choice is on. But I don't know what create this bug. When opened with the mouse, the pad tracking software doesn't give me any info about a special key to start.

Regards

Edited by Tripredacus
merged posts