Change GRAPHICS default folder

Hi

I am using the new WPI8 and I was wondering if its posible to change the graphics default folder

I meant, I want to use this syntaxis with programs icons:

picf[pn]=['FoxitReader.png'];

But the FoxitReader.png picture will be in %WPIPATH%\Graphics\MyLogos because I dont want to have a multiple files in Graphics root folder

Any ideas?

I know what you are asking, but in seeing other people's screen shots, a majority of people use custom images. I made the Logos folder as a starting place for the new Logos layout style. You want it this way, I want it that way, he wants it this way, etc. You will have to specify the subfolder in the path. Use a text editor to change them all at once.

I know what you are asking, but in seeing other people's screen shots, a majority of people use custom images. I made the Logos folder as a starting place for the new Logos layout style. You want it this way, I want it that way, he wants it this way, etc. You will have to specify the subfolder in the path. Use a text editor to change them all at once.

So If I put my custom logos (PNG) in that Logos folder, thats all? I'll probe it! Thanks!