Any way to get PE to load PNP drivers and Initialize Network without u

duveldj

This is the last point at driver loading. I prepared this english system for a member who donate my work and my manuals. (He didn't request anything) I DIDN'T test in real system or any other pc then my computer and vmware. And i DON'T have any idea most of the part how it works. (Don't ask). All i can say i think, it thinks it is a syspreped image and loads drivers. Sorry i forgot to show taskmgr because you can see no third party program loads drivers or inf loading. I didn't do anything about creative drivers (neither registry nor back up a driver installed wim nothing) but it loads automatic and it means it can work as expected complately different system. For boot process i use always same system in my all builds. Boot process is this.

winpeshl.ini

[LaunchApps]
%windir%\system32\netstart.exe,-prompt
ReBootTrace.exe
%windir%\system32\PEShell.exe

startnet.cmd

wpeinit

PEShell.ini

[Shell Loader]
Timeout=0
Default=WinPe7

[Shells]
WinPe7 = Explorer.exe

My computer: P4 2.0Ghz, Total 1.5GB ram both for system and vwmware. 256 AGP graphic card. It is a very low system in this year. I give that for to compare driver loading time. For ethernet it loads every default services that exist in a normal windows 7 system. (You can't compare that with other winpe builders. They only load one or two service that enough for internet connectivity. This loads all default services.)

Edited by Kullenen_Ask