Server 2003 setup behind a router

This has been driving me nuts all day at work and got to the point where am thinking too hard and need some idea's.

I work at a small pc recycling company, the units we work in are small/medium and the owner of them all provides wireless net access via a bt router.

Am trying to setup server 2003 for an internal lan and our own wireless access point which is easy till you add the fact I want the WAN connection via a wireless card to the bt router

Bt router is setup on the 192.168.1.x 255.255.255.0 so the wireless card gets 192.168.1.76

I cant change any setting on the router as will affect other users

What server address should i use and address range ideally for my lan? Do i use ics or rras to get my lan to access the net on the BT router thru the wireless connection?

I hope I have explained myself ok, dug around for the last hour or so on google but mine seems to be a unique situation :)

You can use any IP range on the NIC, say 192.168.0.1-254. Just remember that the computer can't have more than one gateway. You'll be using a gateway on the WLAN to get to the internet, so you won't be able to use a Gateway on your LAN port for the server.

Do you need your wireless clients to be able to access the LAN clients as well? Or do you mean you want to use the Server as a Proxy Server so your lan clients can access the internet through the Server's WLAN interface?

Yeah its a funny setup, we all have and use wireless laptops, have a network printer we would like to use, building isnt good for picking up main router signal so bought an external mag mount wireless aerial, the idea being for the server to do all the work.

I did have a t-mobile dongle in at first, used the wizard lazy setup for server so it was 192.168.0.1 then just turned on ICS which worked ok.

Now this bt router is running would be great to connect thru that as much better speed.

Been looking into it, know in the past when i was IT manager at a high school, we had a microwave link on a 10.10.x.x address that came in from bolton main IT unit and an isa box inbetween that and our internal lans, would it do the same and work for me in this situation? Or even just use sbs2003/8 with isa built in to try and do what i want it too?