What's The Language

The download doesn't really have anything in it, which is kinda odd. Let's forget that it even has typos in it. I can only find an OCX file and it appears to be written in Delphi. Two DLLs created in Temporary Internet Files, one written in Bordland C++, the other written in Delphi (or Pascal) but exports JavaScript and HTML. The "registration" part is written in PHP and you can see it if you download it. Unfortunately, they don't really have any documentation as to what to do with the stuff in the installer.

EDIT: I deleted the duplicate thread.

hello guys

thank you for our answers

ok what about if i want to do something like what you guys or not me maybe but what you advices to do not thing like this but anything close to this like ( voice chat room ) i mean even something beginning like to do anything like that voice chat room ???

thank you all

• 2 weeks later...

ok i understand and i'm really a appreciated your help buddy , but what i looking for is there any way to do something like be your own voice chat for your own web site , is there any way to tell me how to do it where should start from , like even if another things not just java like c# or c++ or vb , any thing just i need to know where start from and what i need to done stuff like this even if very simple voice chat room , the only metter with me , it's voice chat room and what i need to done thing like this and make it online so my firnds can get in to it , like run in internet explorer ........

thank you alot if you help me or not , i'm appreciated

• 3 months later...