Windows Setup Screen Modification

Hi Friends,

Can Anyone Help Me How to Modify OR Change the text in Setup Screen that Attached.

I am interested to make such Modified Operating System. So I want to know how to create the Introduction screen, and how to modify the EX_ files in I386 folder in Xp CD(Like CD drive/I386/Shell32.DL_ file. For extract these files I was using Universal Extractor and Modify or customize that file. But I dont know how to rebuild this file into shell32.DL_) . I am a learner. Please help me and make new look and different stylish operating System. And tell me

Some useful Tips.

Plz Reply to My Topic.

Thanx.

post-190916-127350360386_thumb.jpg

Restorator 2007

Thanks for reply first.

This software working.

And my another question is

how to modify the EX_ files in I386 folder in Xp CD(Like CD drive/I386/Shell32.DL_ file. For extract these files I was using Universal Extractor and Modify or customize that file. But I dont know how to rebuild this file into shell32.DL_)

• 2 months later...

Restorator 2007

Thanks for reply first.

This software working.

how to modify the EX_ files in I386 folder in Xp CD(Like CD drive/I386/Shell32.DL_ file. For extract these files I was using Universal Extractor and Modify or customize that file. But I dont know how to rebuild this file into shell32.DL_)

Let i help, that i know, build Shell32.DLL to Shell32.DL_ is use makecab in windows, in cmd type "makecab filename", without quotes, example : makecab shell32.dll, then its created cab file name is shell32.DL_ . its used for all type of file..

wish this is help you.. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Restorator 2007

Thanks for reply first.

This software working.

I am not good at English. If I am not wrong to understand your question I am giving an example.

For example I'll use my.ex_. You can extract this file by any kinds of zip software (like 7zip or another one). If you extract it it will be my.exe. Then you can edit it as you like by any editor like (Resource Hacker). Then put the file in any drive (for example d: drive). Now go to Run and write cmd and Enter. Command from will open.

Now write d: and press enter to get in d: drive. Then write makecab my.exe and press Enter. Wait for a bit. Now your file is ready as my.ex_.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...