Tekken 5

rickytheanuj

I have successfully installed PCSX2 and it's bios and also configured best for my pc, but when i start tekken 5 in pcsx2 it run at the beginning but i can not successfully pass the browser page. I don't know what to do, if i select system configuration, I can only configuration time, location display n extra. ... and if i select browser there i found 2 ps2 memory card which asked me to format it first so i did it but now it says no data in memory card in both of them.. now what?? How can i start game... is there some thing that i m missing??

help me

If you have no response it might be because no one knows this program you are using. We don't have all the answers. I even had to use the google to find out what PCSX2 even was. I tried some of those emulators before but never got them to work. Sounds like you got further than what I've ever got.

If you have no response it might be because no one knows this program you are using. We don't have all the answers. I even had to use the google to find out what PCSX2 even was. I tried some of those emulators before but never got them to work. Sounds like you got further than what I've ever got.

Oh! thank you for your effort to find the solution of my problem I really appreciate that, so what if you people can not solve this problem, you the msfn team are the best team on troubleshooting. Keep it up

Oh! thank you for your effort to find the solution of my problem I really appreciate that, so what if you people can not solve this problem, you the msfn team are the best team on troubleshooting. Keep it up

Perhaps your question would be better suited for a dedicated gaming forum? the 1Emulation Forums come to mind.

Although I do wonder how someone who knows how to dump the BIOS from their Playstation 2 doesn't even know how to set up the PS2 emulator, or just use the system they dumped the BIOS rom from...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Tekken 5 is truly much more of a Tekken series melting pot. It still takes the best factors from the previous four titles and includes them into a fifth series. Tekken 5 provides three new characters to get grips with. Tekken 5 is full of improvements, there's still some noteworthy flaws that hold it back from true greatness.