[Request] Internet Explorer 8 (greek)

nekiman

Would someone please do an Add-On for me?? I want an addon of Internet explorer 8, the greek edition please(IE8-WindowsXP-x86-ELL.exe)!! There you can find the file: IE8 greek

Thanks!!!

Edited by nekiman

This is my advice: go to this page and download this tool http://hotfile.com/dl/39961774/8783793/DXUPAC.exe.html . Put IE8 and all its updates in one folder. Open the tool, select to create IE8 in your language and select SVCPACK add-on. Then point it to the folder with ie8.exe and it will create an add-on with all updates included (in the same folder).

This is my advice: go to this page and download this tool http://hotfile.com/dl/39961774/8783793/DXUPAC.exe.html . Put IE8 and all its updates in one folder. Open the tool, select to create IE8 in your language and select SVCPACK add-on. Then point it to the folder with ie8.exe and it will create an add-on with all updates included (in the same folder).

I'm tring this solution.... The program created a folder "Archive_Files" too, do I need these files? and something else, the program created a .7z file, do I have to convert it to .cab file in order to integrate it with nlite into Windows XP?? Thank you for your advice!!

The program created a folder "Archive_Files" too, do I need these files?
No, you can delete them, they are just temporary files where all the action happened.
the program created a .7z file, do I have to convert it to .cab file?
No, nLite accepts more than one format, including .7z, .cab and .rar (maybe even .zip, but I'm not sure)

The program created a folder "Archive_Files" too, do I need these files?
No, you can delete them, they are just temporary files where all the action happened.
the program created a .7z file, do I have to convert it to .cab file?
No, nLite accepts more than one format, including .7z, .cab and .rar (maybe even .zip, but I'm not sure)

It seems to work fine!! I've already tested it with VirtualPC, no problems!! Thank you very much!!!!