iSSetup.sys corrupted

I've used nLite in the past with great success but I'm running into problems now. I'm trying to create a new WinXP install DVD for several models of computers we have here at work. I'm also including as many Windows patches as I can. I create the image with nLite and burned it to a DVD. I can boot any pc to the disk and the install starts but it always fails with "The file iSSetup.sys is corrupted." At that point, the install fails. I know the source files are fine since I can install Windows normally from that disk. Any suggestions?

Welcome to MSFN brodiemac. Please take your time to read through some rules:

1. nLite is for private use ONLY, so it does NOT include corporate use, as written in the EULA; you can't use it for work-related projects

2. there is an appropriate nLite forum here http://www.msfn.org/board/forum/89-nlite/ , so please direct your questions on nLite (for private use) there

Please do not use nLite (or vLite, for that matter) for non-personal use as specified in it's EULA (emphasis mine):

1. nLite is freeware and can be freely used for any personal non-commercial purposes, subject to the following restrictions.

5. nLite is free for personal use only, you cannot use it for any company or business purposes at this time.

Also, using nLite on a Windows source may violate the EULA for Windows (Microsoft doesn't support modified copies of Windows with non-Microsoft tools), so closing this topic.