Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  

Integrating addons into RIS

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

After digging my a** off @ Google for an answer, I've thrown the white towel and came here for an answer =).

I would like to integrate DP's drivers into my RIS image, but for some reason i cannot get it to work.

I'm using:

- DP Base 8.12.5

- RVM Integrator 1.6.1 beta 2.1 (Is this really the newest?)

- Autoimage 0.9.8

While i managed to integrate the update pack(latest post-sp3 QFE) and 2 add-ons packs( wmp11 & ie8 + updates by yum), the DP doesn't get integrated.

I got about 90% of all the drivers i need and use, but I would like to have the other 10% covered by a DP so i wont waste time.

I've read somewhere that DP cannot be integrated into an existing RIS image. If that's the case, how would i do it? Create a new one and slipstream it with nlite?

Any help would be appreciated.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...