minor help with RunOnceEx needed, pleae

I'm trying to learn the RunOnceEx method of installing apps and have been using the RunOnceEx.cmd Creator program. When the program gets to the 99 key, it's stops counting. Everything above key 99 becomes %KEY%\099. I was going to go in and manually change the keys to 100 etc, but thought that maybe it won't work. Is it ok to continue the numbering right on 100,101,102 and so on. If so, I'll just manually do it.

I'm slowly getting this stuff, but wow! it's confusing to me. I tried to search for my answer, but I'm apparently not wording my search right cause I don't find anything close.

Thanks for any help!!

You can. Keeping things in order may be tedious unless you can change the way the Creator program numbers the keys. Do you have a link to the program so I can have a look?

You can. Keeping things in order may be tedious unless you can change the way the Creator program numbers the keys. Do you have a link to the program so I can have a look?

Here is a link to the RunOnceEx.cmd Creator I'm using [ http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/runonceexcmd/setup2.6.1.0_RC3.exe?download ]. it's by eagle00789. Great program - I wasn't understanding ROE at all until I started using his little program. Now I at least vaguely have an idea what I'm doing.

I'm also attaching a txt file version of my RunonceEx cmd file so you can see what it's doing. I guess I'll just manually change every key past key99. The program has a few other quirks I've found, but I figured out how to work around them. {I also wonder if the bugs are partly created by errors dring file transfer over the 'net}.

thanks.

AddPrograms-RuOnceEx.cmd.txt