[FIXED]Classic Theme go away...

unisev

Hello,

A problem is occuring with my last release (XP Pro FR), when the installation is finished, the classical theme is Okay but after a reboot, XP theme is coming back !

My lastsession.ini is attached.

I've already tested this release in a virtual box and this is not hapening, maybe nVidia Driver is faulty ?

Sev.

DERNIÈRE SESSION.INI

Edited by unisev

unisev, I cannot see anything obvious in your Last Session (thanks for posting). I would not think this would be a video driver problem. Did you run nLite more than once against the same source? If after the reboot (changing the theme), if you set it again to Classic , does it stay or change again after reboot? Enjoy, John.

After the first reboot, when the XP theme comes back, if I setup it again to Classic, it's okay.

I always do completely my nLite from an original, I never touch it twice.

The strangest thing is that my previous version had no problem with that ! (I'll post the LastSession.ini)

The strangest thing is that my previous version had no problem with that ! (I'll post the LastSession.ini)

Here are the LastSession.ini from my previous release... in this version everything is okay, and I don't understand the difference with the new one.

This version (previous) is made with 2 step, the second one is just to add a bluetooth driver.

The most noticable difference between the 2 release is about services :

[services2]

RemoteRegistry,4

Messenger,4

helpsvc,3

LMHosts,4

TrkWks,4

FastUserSwitchingCompatibility,4

seclogon,4

NetDDE,4

NetDDEdsdm,4

Browser,4

NtLmSsp,4

RDSessMgr,4

RasAuto,4

RasMan,4

dmserver,3

ClipSrv,4

SysmonLog,4

UPS,4

mnmsrvc,4

RemoteAccess,4

ERSvc,4

CiSvc,4

srservice,4

TapiSrv,4

TlntSvr,4

DERNIÈRE SESSION (205604.06-21.04.45).INI

DERNIÈRE SESSION.INI

Edited by unisev

unisev, I am not familiar enough with Services to judge if that is the problem. Please spend some time at this Black Viper site to see if that may be your problem. As I stated (and asked) before, you should not run nLite more than once against the same source folder. If you did this on the failing run, that may well be the problem. Enjoy, John.

...you should not run nLite more than once against the same source folder. If you did this on the failing run, that may well be the problem. Enjoy, John.

The XP that's working well is the older release (Twice nLited !!)

This is the new one, that I was trying to make perfercly, that is occuring the "theme bug".

I found it !

This is the nVidia driver, I downloaded the lastest and I installed it manually and it truely change the theme back to XP theme !!

Is there somebody using this kind of drivers ?

DETAILS :

Verde Notebook Release 197

Version : 197.16 WHQL

Date de réalisation : 2010.03.29

Système d’exploitation : Windows XP

Langue : Français

Taille : 106 MB

Remove the Luna Theme (XP) with nLite !!

Sev

Edited by unisev