How to create your own TinyXP 64bit?

thumpa

Hi everyone...I need some assistance in creating a TinyXP through Nlite...I tried to make one in the past but all failed...could anyone upload a Last session.ini file for me so i can work with please?...Id like to remove all the useless stuff that came with it and keep all the essentials.

cheers guys

You should probably know that it's very unlikely you will get uploads, as people work with nLite according to their needs, and nobody knows what you want. Instead, why don't you upload your LastSession.ini so we can take a look? At the same time, use search and you will find other topics where extreme removal has been discussed. This sticky http://www.msfn.org/board/what-remove-some-programs-t66361.html will help you with what you shouldn't remove for other programs to run.

Cheers

It doesn't work like that. It is for you to know what is essential or not. +TinyXP refers to an illegal distribution of a barely usable version of XP that for me doesn't make sense on today's hardware.

oh essentials like WLAN, DHCP, Printer, Sound Networking and NNS....my copy is legal btw im studying I.T Diploma and me and other students have a MSDN account which students can download MSDN software at a discounted price