It's time to double down ;)

gosh

it was for coworkers. Everyday 1 guy will go get food for everyone. The sandwich wasnt too bad but i wouldnt buy it again, unless you want to commit suicide via food. Im waiting for Obama to ban it.

it was for coworkers. Everyday 1 guy will go get food for everyone. The sandwich wasnt too bad but i wouldnt buy it again, unless you want to commit suicide via food.

That's like the Quad Stacker at Burger King. Scary thing.

For some of you who are young you won't know how bad so many things you eat are until you get a little older. I'm only 34 but have been on a hard diet for the last 5 weeks and if you stopped to actually look at the calories and how many you are suppose to have each day.....well that sandwich probably provided 3/4 of your daily intake.

For some of you who are young you won't know how bad so many things you eat are until you get a little older. I'm only 34 but have been on a hard diet for the last 5 weeks and if you stopped to actually look at the calories and how many you are suppose to have each day.....well that sandwich probably provided 3/4 of your daily intake.

Ah, its a good diet food then! You eat one of those, maybe something else and then some water. You'll lose weight real quick. No cheating!

Ah, its a good diet food then! You eat one of those, maybe something else and then some water. You'll lose weight real quick. No cheating!

Yeah can I get a super sized double quarter pounder, large frie, a chocolate sundae and oh yeah make sure I get diet coke, I'm on a diet. lol

Edited by XPerties