Driver Backup from dead windows

sklmam

Hello,

This is my first post on MSFN. I use Windriver Ghost to backup drivers before formatting computers that been effected by virus.

I want to know that is there any way to backup drivers from a dead windows computer? From dead windows computer I can copy My Documents or any other

folders by using Win-PE/Bart-PE. By using Win-PE/Bart-PE is it also possible to backup drivers?

I do computer maintenance / service and I visit many clients who lost their Mother Board Driver CD / DVD and also they do not have internet connection.

So I face driver problem at the client place. If it is possible to backup drivers from a dead windows computer as I backup My Documents by using Win-PE/Bart-PE

then it will be very helpful to me.

Thanks in advance to anyone who advice me something on this ASAP.

Hello,

This is my first post on MSFN. I use Windriver Ghost to backup drivers before formatting computers that been effected by virus.

I want to know that is there any way to backup drivers from a dead windows computer? From dead windows computer I can copy My Documents or any other

folders by using Win-PE/Bart-PE. By using Win-PE/Bart-PE is it also possible to backup drivers?

I do computer maintenance / service and I visit many clients who lost their Mother Board Driver CD / DVD and also they do not have internet connection.

So I face driver problem at the client place. If it is possible to backup drivers from a dead windows computer as I backup My Documents by using Win-PE/Bart-PE

then it will be very helpful to me.

Thanks in advance to anyone who advice me something on this ASAP.

It should be possible, but maybe you should try using driverpacks.net along with some software that installs drivers from them? In sticky in this department you've couple of programs which help installing multiple drivers from driverpacks without having to go one by one.