PC Praxis

W3bbo

The cover DVD product manager of "PC Praxis" magazine in Germany approached me to ask if he can put xpize on the next issue of the magazine. I told him yes, so if any of you lot can snag a copy of the next issue and upload some scans let me know :)

The cover DVD product manager of "PC Praxis" magazine in Germany approached me to ask if he can put xpize on the next issue of the magazine. I told him yes, so if any of you lot can snag a copy of the next issue and upload some scans let me know :)

Just for the record, it is common practice ( and a sign of normal courtesy/politeness) to send to the Author a number of copies (at least one) of the publication that includes his/her work, as soon as it is actually published.

It is strange that you weren't offered this. :blink:

jaclaz

Just for the record, it is common practice ( and a sign of normal courtesy/politeness) to send to the Author a number of copies (at least one) of the publication that includes his/her work, as soon as it is actually published.

It is strange that you weren't offered this. :blink:

jaclaz

Not in my experience. In a past life I was an online journalist for one of IGN/GameSpy's properties and we frequently covered game mods so we often came across mods featured in magazine like PC Gamer and we always saw the mod dev team asking people on their forums for scans or copies because often their mention was only in a sidebar or a mini-article, hardly ever a main feature.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I can do this, but I am not sure about that - so if somebody else is buying the magazin, please consider to upload the article also.

W3bbo, can you please provide more information? (When will the magazin released? What magazin number will it be?)

Maybe you should also include the latest updated German lang file, I sent you - You wanted to include it in version 7.